Last updated: March 28th, 2016
- On the Modern Donut Website;
- In e-mail, text or other electronic messages between you, the Service or moderndonut.com; and
- Through the future Modern Donut Mobile App or any other mobile and desktop applications you download from the
- Website or from a third party provided, which provide dedicated non-browser based interaction between you and the Website.
It does not apply to information collected by:
- The Company offline or through any other means, including on any other website operated by the Company or any third party; or
- Any third party, including through any application or content (including advertising) that may link to or be accessible from the Website.
Information Collection And Use
While using our Service, we may ask you to provide us with Personal Information that can be used to contact or identify you. Personal Information may include, but is not limited to, your email address, name, phone number, postal address, etc.
We collect this Personal Information for the purpose of providing the Service, identifying and communicating with you, responding to your requests and inquiries, servicing your purchase orders, improving our services, fulfilling any other purposes for which you provide it, to carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing and collection, in any other way we may describe when you provide the information, and for any other purpose with your consent.
We collect Personal Information (i) directly from you when you provide it to us and (ii) automatically as your navigate through the Service. For more information on Personal Information automatically collect, see Log Data below.
Disclosure of Your Personal Information
We may disclose aggregated information about our users (and information that does not identify any individual) without restriction.
- To our subsidiaries and affiliates;
- To contractors, service providers and other third parties who we may employ to facilitate our Service, to provide the Service on our behalf, to perform Service-related services and/or to assist us in analyzing how our Service is used. Such contractors, service providers and other third parties are obligated to keep personal information confidential and use it only for the purposes for which we disclose it to them;
- To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution or other sale or transfer of some or all of the Company’s assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by the Company about our Website users is among the assets transferred;
- To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it. For example, if you give us an e-mail address to use the referral feature of our Website, we will transmit the contents of that e-mail and your e-mail address to the recipients;
- For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information; and
- With your consent.
We may also disclose your personal information:
- To comply with any court order, law or legal process, including to respond to any reasonable law enforcement, government or regulatory request or as otherwise required to do so by applicable law;
- To enforce or apply our terms of service and other agreements, including for billing and collection purposes; or
- If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of the Company, our customers or others. This may include exchanging information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
We automatically collect Personal Information that your browser sends whenever you visit our Service (“Log Data”). This Log Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, browser type, browser version, the pages of our Website that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages and other statistics.
In addition, we may use third party services, which include, but are not limited to, Google Analytics, that collect, monitor and analyze this type of information in order to increase our Service’s functionality. These third party service providers have their own privacy policies addressing how they use such information.
When you access the Service by or through a mobile device, we may collect automatically certain information, including, but not limited to, the type of mobile device you use, your mobile device’s unique device ID, the IP address of your mobile device, your mobile operating system, the type of mobile Internet browser you use, your location information and other statistics.
Please see the section regarding Location Information below regarding the use of your location information and your options.
We may use and store information about your location depending on the permissions you have set on your computer or mobile device. We use this information to provide features of our Service and to improve and customize our Service. You can enable or disable location services when you use our Service at anytime, through your computer or mobile device settings.
You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. The Help feature on most browsers provide information on how to accept cookies, disable cookies or to notify you when receiving a new cookie.
If you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some features of our Service and we recommend that you leave them turned on.
We may employ third party companies and individuals to facilitate our Service, to provide the Service on our behalf, to perform Service-related services and/or to assist us in analyzing how our Service is used.
These third parties have access to your Personal Information only to perform specific tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use your information for any other purpose.
We may use your Personal Information to contact you with newsletters, marketing or promotional materials and other information that may be of interest to you. You may opt out of receiving any, or all, of these communications from us by following the unsubscribe link or instructions provided in any email we send.
The security of your Personal Information is important to us, and we strive our best to implement and maintain reasonable and responsible, commercially acceptable security procedures and practices appropriate to the nature of the information we store, in order to protect it from unauthorized access, destruction, use, modification, or disclosure.
However, please be aware that no method of transmission over the internet, or method of electronic storage today is 100% secure.
Links To Other Sites
We have no control over, and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third party sites or services.
Only persons age 14 or older have permission to access our Service. Our Service does not address anyone under the age of 14 (“Children”).
We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under 14. If you are a parent or guardian and you learn that your Children have provided us with Personal Information, please contact us. If we become aware that we have collected Personal Information from a children under age 14 without verification of parental consent, we take steps to remove that information from our servers.